berkeley lake Brush Mowing, Land and Tree Clearing Services
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC. is a full service, fully insured and licensed
We guarantee that each project will be completed on time and on budget!
***** Fast - Efficient - Clean*****
One piece of equipment
No unsightly piles - No Hauling - No Burning
Minimal Ground disturbance
***** Highly Selective Process *****
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC
Land Clearing Makes Your Property Useful Again
Reclaiming land from overgrowth and maintenance neglect is an important task and it is one that can be overwhelming to property owners. Another need for land clearing is prepping construction sites. Land clearing should be done systematically with all due attention to the character of the land and its intended use. JT Magbe Contracting, LLC is a land clearing company that specializes in tree removal, tree trimming, pruning, brush clearing, and stump grinding. We can help property owners and companies clear the land to use in highly productive ways. Our experienced equipment operators and representatives are ready to get started clearing any land that requires attention.
Why Clear Land?
Land clearing services are often part of the first stage of reclamation and construction. Land overgrown with trees and brush pose numerous problems to land and business owners. For instance:
· With overgrowth present it is hard to make improvements to the property and allow room for construction work
· Overgrown brush attracts rodents and other pests that can hamper efficient land use.
· Excessive deadfall poses distinct wildfire risk, especially in the warmest months.
· The weeds, trees, and brush present may include invasive species that land owners can be legally obligated to control.
· Many brush and tree species produce pollen that trigger allergies and hay fever.
· Overgrown land is unattractive and disguises the true character and value of real estate.
· Thick growth attracts trespassers and vandals.
These are just a few of the reasons that land clearing should be taken care of as soon as possible. Leaving land uncleared for even a few short seasons can lead to exponential growth, which has the potential to complicate clearing measures. Many land owners find it simpler and more economical to arrange for clearing when growth is still sparse. From there, regular maintenance clearing will help curtail new growth until you are ready to put the land to use.
Helping Land Owners Take Control of Their Property
Your land should be ready to use as you see fit. JT Magbe Contracting, LLC possesses the equipment and manpower to reclaim even seriously overgrown land and return it to a useful state. Contact us today or send us a message online to discuss your land clearing needs.
***** 23 years Experience *****
We accept all major forms of credit Cards: Master Card, Visa, Disc., AMex. and echeck!
- Thin and Beautify Woodland
- Land Clearing
- Brush Mowing & Mulching
- Tree Clearing and Mulching
- Detention Ponds
- Retention Ponds
- Mowing/ Mulching Creek Banks
- Subdivision Reclamation
- ROW Clearing (Right of Ways)
- Fence Lines
- Survey Lines
- Storm Clean Up
- Pasture Reclamation
- Firebreaks (Wildfire Prevention)
- Logging Clean Up
Licensed - Licensed Utility Contractor with at least one Licensed Utility Manager on staff.
Insured - General Liability with Worker Comp.
Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission Certified: Level 1B - Certified Inspector