decatur Brush Mowing, Land and Tree Clearing Services
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC. is a full service, fully insured and licensed
We are so committed to providing quality Brush Mowing, Land and Tree Clearing Services that we have earned an A+ rating
***** Fast - Efficient - Clean*****
One piece of equipment
No unsightly piles - No Hauling - No Burning
Minimal Ground disturbance
***** Highly Selective Process *****
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC
If your property is overrun with unwanted vegetation, or if you simply want to expand your usable land into areas previously left to grow wild, we offer efficient and affordable brush clearing to customers in Georgia.
Brush Clearing Services
No matter how overgrown your land is now, we can eliminate unwanted brush and vegetation with minimal impact on the surrounding landscape and soil. Our clients use our brush clearing services for:
· Extending usable land for lawns from previously overgrown areas
· Adding access lanes or trails on your property
· Elimination of invasive or aggressive plants and weeds
· Increasing sunlight to desirable plants and grass
· Opening up scenic views
· Removing vegetation that’s too close to structures, roadways or overhead lines
All We Leave Behind Are the Plants You Want
We practice selective brush clearing to eliminate unwanted growth while retaining the trees shrubs and plants you want to keep in place. We can mulch the brush right there on the premises and use the waste to feed desirable plants and provide ground cover to the top soil. We can also remove the waste entirely and leave a cleared plot of land for planting or seeding.
For thick trees and stumps, we also offer complete tree removal services and a stump grinding or removal. Whatever end result you’re looking for, we can accomplish it.
Use Groundshog for Brush Clearing and Other Landscape Projects
With brush clearing or any of our landscape services, our simple policy of “We’re happy when you’re happy!” is the key to building long-term partnerships with our customers. Our customers choose us because:
· We offer complete lawn and landscape maintenance beyond just brush clearing
· Time-tested estimating for value-based services while working within a budget
· We keep it local – we service communities where our families live and grew up
· Coordinated planning for long-term satisfaction when maintaining or installing a landscape
· Year-round service for all climates and challenges
Convenient payment options: pay by cash, check or charge. Pay all at once to receive a 10% discount or spread the payments out equally over a 10-12 month period
***** 23 years Experience *****
We accept all major forms of credit Cards: Master Card, Visa, Disc., AMex. and echeck!
- Thin and Beautify Woodland
- Land Clearing
- Brush Mowing & Mulching
- Tree Clearing and Mulching
- Detention Ponds
- Retention Ponds
- Mowing/ Mulching Creek Banks
- Subdivision Reclamation
- ROW Clearing (Right of Ways)
- Fence Lines
- Survey Lines
- Storm Clean Up
- Pasture Reclamation
- Firebreaks (Wildfire Prevention)
- Logging Clean Up
Licensed - Licensed Utility Contractor with at least one Licensed Utility Manager on staff.
Insured - General Liability with Worker Comp.
Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission Certified: Level 1B - Certified Inspector