eastville Brush Mowing, Land and Tree Clearing Services
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC. is a full service, fully insured and licensed
***** Fast - Efficient - Clean*****
One piece of equipment
No unsightly piles - No Hauling - No Burning
Minimal Ground disturbance
***** Highly Selective Process *****
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC offers Land-Clearing Services for All Types of Projects. We have cleared land for utility easements, public right of ways, subdivisions, livestock pastures, gravel pits, and vista enhancement cuts.
Our commercial mower leaves an attractive appearance to the land, free of brush and small trees, ready for conversion.
The land clearing Cat Brush Mower pushes brush and trees forward, cutting everything close to the ground, then runs over the cut materials effectively re-cutting them into small clippings. The clippings quickly deteriorate and fertilize the soil.
State of the art brush mower clears everything in its path or works around selected trees and shrubs, making this machine perfect for the removal of brush for right of ways, parks, trails, survey lines, wildland-urban interface areas.
Removes under brush and small trees. Reduces undergrowth into small cuttings that lay flat on the ground, deteriorating within weeks, fertilizing the soil. Does not damage the environment.
Brush Mowing and Land-Clearing Services
Commercial mowing leaves an attractive appearance to the land, free of brush and small trees.
Mows down blackberries
Mows down scotch broom
Mows down small trees 6-8″ diameters
Trees provide significant benefits to our homes and cities, but when trees fall and injure people or damage property, they are liabilities. Recognizing and reducing tree hazards increases the safety of your property and that of your neighbors. Some hazardous trees are best removed. If possible, plant a new tree in an appropriate place as a replacement.
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC offers tree value damage assessment, risk assessment, hazardous tree removal, stump grinding, tree roof problem consulting, emergency service and view clearing.
· Saves Time and Money over Traditional Clearing Methods
· Perfect for Tree Thinning and Underbrush Removal
· Does Not Harm Areas of Growth or Trees You Wish to Retain
· Saves Cost of Debris Hauling and Disposal
· Service of Choice for Forest Reclamation, Retention Pond Clearing and Path Maintenance
· Protects Against Erosion and Run off Problems Caused by Other Land Clearing Methods
· Perfect for Reclaiming Pasture Land
· Retains Soil Enriching Nutrients From Organic Mulch
· Does not Disturb Topsoil or The Land
· No Permits Required
· None of the Negative Impacts Caused By Burning
Does Not Harm Surrounding Property
***** 23 years Experience *****
We accept all major forms of credit Cards: Master Card, Visa, Disc., AMex. and echeck!
- Thin and Beautify Woodland
- Land Clearing
- Brush Mowing & Mulching
- Tree Clearing and Mulching
- Detention Ponds
- Retention Ponds
- Mowing/ Mulching Creek Banks
- Subdivision Reclamation
- ROW Clearing (Right of Ways)
- Fence Lines
- Survey Lines
- Storm Clean Up
- Pasture Reclamation
- Firebreaks (Wildfire Prevention)
- Logging Clean Up
Licensed - Licensed Utility Contractor with at least one Licensed Utility Manager on staff.
Insured - General Liability with Worker Comp.
Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission Certified: Level 1B - Certified Inspector