hapeville Brush Mowing, Land and Tree Clearing Services
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC. is a full service, fully insured and licensed
We can get More done while delivering a Superior product!
***** Fast - Efficient - Clean*****
One piece of equipment
No unsightly piles - No Hauling - No Burning
Minimal Ground disturbance
***** Highly Selective Process *****
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC are great for any personal, commercial, or government contract requiring bush hogging, site prep, land clearing, excavation, underbrush clearing, brush removal, bush hogging service, tree removal, and stump grinding (a lot full of stumps - not just one) in Georgia.
GT-25 Land Clearing Service
For large land clearing jobs with slash piles or large timber for mulching. The Gyro Trac GT 25 can do much more work in less time!
GT-13 Underbrush Clearing Service
For underbrush clearing or standard bush hogging and stump grinding services, The Gyro Trac GT 13 is efficient and capable.
RC-100 Bush Hogging Service
Similar to the GT 13 in projects for bush hogging and brush removal such as stump removal.
Excavation services are available utilizing our Volvo 140 Excavators great for moving debris or digging and other land clearing services.
Call to schedule an appointment
Benefits of Land Clearing
There are many benefits to using our services for your next land clearing project. Land clearing is a necessity for most land developments such as clearing for new homes, site prep for construction, and adding more useable yard to existing homes by clearing out underbrush and just leaving the main trees and a mulched ground.
Our services also will reduce the potential for wildfires by cutting down forest fuels such as small leafy plants and mulching up fallen or rotten trees.
We can also prepare forested or overgrown areas to clear plots without resorting to burning or having large slash piles. Our experience includes clearing land as well as hurricane cleanup.
Benefits and Applications:
· Low ground pressure (LGP) from our machines
· No damage to roots of neighboring “keeper” trees
· No more soil rutting, erosion, and runoff pollution
· No more chipping, hauling, dumping, or debris
· No more burning – no fire risk or smoke pollution
· Clear land faster and more cost effectively
· Easier – sometimes no permits are needed
· Environmentally Safe and Friendly
· Leaves Soil Structures Intact
· Eliminates Burning
· Eliminates Erosion and Run Off Problems Associated with Conventional Land Clearing Methods
· Creates a Park Like Effect While Leaving Only a Highly Desirable, Nutrient Rich Mulch Behind
· Saves You Thousands of Dollars on a Single Job
· Doesn't Damage Feeder Roots
Eliminates the Cost of Hauling and Disposing of Debris
***** 23 years Experience *****
We accept all major forms of credit Cards: Master Card, Visa, Disc., AMex. and echeck!
- Thin and Beautify Woodland
- Land Clearing
- Brush Mowing & Mulching
- Tree Clearing and Mulching
- Detention Ponds
- Retention Ponds
- Mowing/ Mulching Creek Banks
- Subdivision Reclamation
- ROW Clearing (Right of Ways)
- Fence Lines
- Survey Lines
- Storm Clean Up
- Pasture Reclamation
- Firebreaks (Wildfire Prevention)
- Logging Clean Up
Licensed - Licensed Utility Contractor with at least one Licensed Utility Manager on staff.
Insured - General Liability with Worker Comp.
Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission Certified: Level 1B - Certified Inspector