lake city Brush Mowing, Land and Tree Clearing Services
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC. is a full service, fully insured and licensed
No job is too big or too small
***** Fast - Efficient - Clean*****
One piece of equipment
No unsightly piles - No Hauling - No Burning
Minimal Ground disturbance
***** Highly Selective Process *****
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC
Land Clearing Service
Are you faced with a piece of land that needs to be cleared because it’s a fire hazard? Or perhaps you need to get ready for some landscaping or construction?
A task like this can be overwhelming and chances are, you don’t have the right equipment at hand, and renting equipment may not be the answer. You still need to know how to operate the equipment.
No matter how big or small your undertaking, you can trust the industrious workers at Call us for unbeatable service and prices.
We can have that land cleared in no time. Here’s how our call us land clearing service works:
· First, call us at call us at our hotline, or email us and ask for your land clearing and debris hauling estimate.
· Next, you’ll want to book your appointment. Our friendly team will show up within our 2 hour appointment arrival window. As a courtesy, we will always try to call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled time.
· When our team of professionals arrives, just point them to the land you need cleared. They will assess the situation, find the easiest point of entry for their equipment, discuss with you any handicaps they see and come up with a plan that will ensure the safe clearing of your land before they get to work. Our friendly professionals will remove rocks, dead wood, debris, cut down tall weeds and if necessary trees and bushes, remove tree stumps and load all weed and debris into our truck(s) and haul it away. You are left with beautifully cleared land ready for what your plans are.
For your added protection and peace of mind, the professionals are fully licensed, insured, and trained to operate all necessary equipment. While at your property, their focus is on “Safety first”. This isn’t just a saying for us—it’s an important business practice. Serious injury and unintentional damages frequently result when amateurs try to take matters into their own hands. For that reason, land clearing requiring tractors or similar equipment should never be performed by anyone except a trained and experienced equipment handler like the team at JT Magbe Contracting, LLC. We can have the job done according to your particular schedule and budget.
***** 23 years Experience *****
We accept all major forms of credit Cards: Master Card, Visa, Disc., AMex. and echeck!
- Thin and Beautify Woodland
- Land Clearing
- Brush Mowing & Mulching
- Tree Clearing and Mulching
- Detention Ponds
- Retention Ponds
- Mowing/ Mulching Creek Banks
- Subdivision Reclamation
- ROW Clearing (Right of Ways)
- Fence Lines
- Survey Lines
- Storm Clean Up
- Pasture Reclamation
- Firebreaks (Wildfire Prevention)
- Logging Clean Up
Licensed - Licensed Utility Contractor with at least one Licensed Utility Manager on staff.
Insured - General Liability with Worker Comp.
Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission Certified: Level 1B - Certified Inspector