lula Brush Mowing, Land and Tree Clearing Services
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC. is a full service, fully insured and licensed
FREE Estimates on your next land clearing service job!
***** Fast - Efficient - Clean*****
One piece of equipment
No unsightly piles - No Hauling - No Burning
Minimal Ground disturbance
***** Highly Selective Process *****
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC provides land clearing services throughout Georgia and surrounding states with equipment capable of cutting and mulching standing trees and vegetation up to 8 inches in diameter.
• Large and Small Acreage, Individual or Commercial
• Pipeline Maintenance
• Survey Lines
• Fence Lines
• Utility Easements
• Seismic Oil Exploration Lines
• Hiking/Riding Trails
• Hunting Access Lanes
• Elimination of Invasive Plant Species
• Wildlife Habitat Restoration
• Mulching of Brush Piles
• Railroad Sight Right-of-Ways
• Site Clean Up
• No burning or haul-off
• Low ground pressure, minimal ground disturbance
• No damage to roots of surrounding trees
• Erosion protection
• Immediate use of cleared property
• Mulched material recycles natural organic nutrients
Bulldozing vs. Mulching
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC provides land clearing services to commercial and residential clients throughout Georgia and surrounding states using:
• skid steer forestry mulchers
• All-wheel hydraulic drive systems
Our machinery is capable of cutting and chipping standing or fallen trees and vegetation up to 8 inches in diameter. All material is chipped into mulch, with stumps being cut at ground level-enabling any rubber-tired machinery to be used immediately for site maintenance by the land owner.
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC, uses forestry mulching equipment enables the client to selectively remove specific trees and brush. More traditional methods of land clearing often result in numerous problems for the land-owner, including the expense of costly material haul-off, unsafe site burns, and possible damage to surrounding vegetation root systems.
***** 23 years Experience *****
We accept all major forms of credit Cards: Master Card, Visa, Disc., AMex. and echeck!
- Thin and Beautify Woodland
- Land Clearing
- Brush Mowing & Mulching
- Tree Clearing and Mulching
- Detention Ponds
- Retention Ponds
- Mowing/ Mulching Creek Banks
- Subdivision Reclamation
- ROW Clearing (Right of Ways)
- Fence Lines
- Survey Lines
- Storm Clean Up
- Pasture Reclamation
- Firebreaks (Wildfire Prevention)
- Logging Clean Up
Licensed - Licensed Utility Contractor with at least one Licensed Utility Manager on staff.
Insured - General Liability with Worker Comp.
Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission Certified: Level 1B - Certified Inspector