pine lake Brush Mowing, Land and Tree Clearing Services
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC. is a full service, fully insured and licensed
Our Equipment is some of the most powerful and Efficient in the Industry
***** Fast - Efficient - Clean*****
One piece of equipment
No unsightly piles - No Hauling - No Burning
Minimal Ground disturbance
***** Highly Selective Process *****
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC
100% Customer Satisfaction. That's OUR Guarantee!
With over years of professional land clearing service experience, we can safely and efficiently handle any job. JT Magbe Contracting, LLC is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of work for the best possible price.
When you need land clearing done around your property, you want a dependable company that you can trust. JT Magbe Contracting, LLC is dedicated to providing quality land clearing work at an affordable price. We offer free estimates, are fully insured and we can handle all your residential or commercial stump removal and land clearing service-needs. Call us today to schedule your free consultation.
With insurance rates among the highest of any profession, and the high cost of equipment needed to perform the work, land clearing can be costly. We understand that land clearing is not always a top priority in a homeowner’s budget. Although we take pride in completing a job with minimal evidence that we were there, we can also offer different levels of cleanups. Ask us how to save money, when we provide your free estimate.
We proudly serve the state of Georgia.
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC is a full service land clearing company that can handle any job, big or small.
Some of the Services we provide are as follows:
• 24/7 Emergency Services - When bad weather hits, we’re prepared for the worst. In the unfortunate case that you have a tree emergency, give us a call we’ll be ready to help.
• Trimming/Pruning - The most common reason for trimming a tree is to maintain clearance around structures and to remove dead branches. Pruning is also important to the health of the tree, helping to ensure that the tree is structurally sound and can withstand the harsh Georgia weather.
• Hazardous tree removal - When trees reach the end of their lifespan they need to be removed to ensure the safety of its surroundings. The safest, most effective way of taking a tree down, is with the help of equipment. This also ensures minimal property damage. We own our own crane, which often gives us an edge over our competition. Sometimes accessing trees with equipment is not an option and the tree needs to be climbed and roped down. With years of climbing experience, we can safely and efficiently handle this, as well.
• Stump grinding/removal - When a tree is taken down, the stump is left behind. Depending on the location of the stump, it might be an eyesore or in your way. We can grind the stump below grade or, if necessary, we can remove the stump roots and all.
• Land Clearing - When the time comes to expand your yard or build a house, give us a call. With our 18” chipper and access to heavy equipment, we can quickly and efficiently clear your property of brush and trees.
***** 23 years Experience *****
We accept all major forms of credit Cards: Master Card, Visa, Disc., AMex. and echeck!
- Thin and Beautify Woodland
- Land Clearing
- Brush Mowing & Mulching
- Tree Clearing and Mulching
- Detention Ponds
- Retention Ponds
- Mowing/ Mulching Creek Banks
- Subdivision Reclamation
- ROW Clearing (Right of Ways)
- Fence Lines
- Survey Lines
- Storm Clean Up
- Pasture Reclamation
- Firebreaks (Wildfire Prevention)
- Logging Clean Up
Licensed - Licensed Utility Contractor with at least one Licensed Utility Manager on staff.
Insured - General Liability with Worker Comp.
Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission Certified: Level 1B - Certified Inspector