rest haven Brush Mowing, Land and Tree Clearing Services
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC. is a full service, fully insured and licensed
Rest Haven Georgia's #1 Choice
***** Fast - Efficient - Clean*****
One piece of equipment
No unsightly piles - No Hauling - No Burning
Minimal Ground disturbance
***** Highly Selective Process *****
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC
We work closely with homeowners, developers, and builders for lot clearing so that new houses, residential additions or commercial storefronts can be built.
Unfortunately, trees must occasionally be removed to build homes, roads, schools, recreational areas, golf courses or commercial developments. JT Magbe Contracting, LLC maintains a fleet of heavy-duty land-clearance equipment and our team has a wealth of land clearing experience. Our professionals are trained to minimize the negative ecological effects that can result from clearing, and will work to preserve any desirable trees on a site.
· An overall site plan developed to ensure a desired end result.
· Debris can be processed on site or hauled off for recycling.
· Proper equipment is used to protect and minimize damage to desired trees.
JT Magbe Contracting, LLC utilizes the following equipment:
· Knuckle Boom Loaders ranging in capacity from 48-120 cubic yards
· Altec Bucket Trucks with elevators 75 foot working heights
· Skid Steer Loaders
· Front End Loader
· Excavator and Grinder
· Komatsu Bull Dozer
· CBI Horizontal Grinder
· Freight Liner Day Cab
· Peterbuilt Day Cab
· Trailers with varying deck load capacities
Dump Truck with 35 cubic yard capacity
***** 23 years Experience *****
We accept all major forms of credit Cards: Master Card, Visa, Disc., AMex. and echeck!
- Thin and Beautify Woodland
- Land Clearing
- Brush Mowing & Mulching
- Tree Clearing and Mulching
- Detention Ponds
- Retention Ponds
- Mowing/ Mulching Creek Banks
- Subdivision Reclamation
- ROW Clearing (Right of Ways)
- Fence Lines
- Survey Lines
- Storm Clean Up
- Pasture Reclamation
- Firebreaks (Wildfire Prevention)
- Logging Clean Up
Licensed - Licensed Utility Contractor with at least one Licensed Utility Manager on staff.
Insured - General Liability with Worker Comp.
Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission Certified: Level 1B - Certified Inspector